- What does WPRS stand for?
- WPRS stands for – The Welsh Paranormal Research Society.
Wales’ leading paranormal research team!
- Why do you do these investigations?
- Ever since the early days of story telling with folklore, myths and legends. There has been many claims from real life people who have reported seeing ghostly apparitions, poltergeists and ufo’s.
WPRS has been founded to conduct serious methodical research into the subject relating to all paranormal claims.
WPRS wants to help people support and understanding should they be suffering from the effects of the supernatural.
- Are you an occult?
- No, not at all and never will be!
For many years the Paranormal has been associated with the the occult, however, we are simply a research organisation that conducts real life studies into claims or supernatural occurrences.
- What type of equipment do you use?
- check out equipment page….
- Do you charge to investigate?
- No, never and we shall never take a penny from anyone that calls on us for help.
All of our investigations are totally free!
This also includes free investigations of businesses and venues.
- Can my case stay confidential?
Without a doubt, if you want the investigation that we conduct for you to be strictly confidential, simply let us know and we will ensure that all of your details will be kept private.
The primary goal is to gather any evidence of the paranormal.
WPRS has a strict policy on data protection and we will
- Can I be part of the investigation?
- Yes you can be, we encourage this because whatever you may be experiencing may only be focused around you, and so we may need you to be there to carry out the investigation.
- I want you to investigate, what do I need to do?
Firstly thank you for choosing The Welsh Paranormal Research Society to investigate your case for you.
All you have to do is click the button below and fill in the Investigation Request form!